Duirinish Holiday Lodges
Conditions of Let
1. A DEPOSIT of 33% of the accommodation cost per week per Lodge is required within 7 days of booking in order to secure the reservation. This deposit is non-refundable. The balance is due one month prior to arrival. Accommodation will be deemed to be available for re-letting should either of these payment dates be missed.
Once the balance payment has been made then refunds of that balance (due to cancellation) will only be given if the accommodation is re-let. All refunds will take into account any discounts that had to be given in order to re-let the accommodation, and will be subject to a £5 deduction for administration.
2. The Lodge will be AVAILABLE from 4pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure. The Lodge must be left reasonably clean and tidy for the next guests.
3. BREAKAGES/DAMAGE to the Lodge or its contents should be reported to allow time for repairs or replacement before the next guests arrive. We reserve the right to charge for damage or breakages.
4. Included in the rate is all Wifi, heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and VAT @ 20%. Excluded are any extras eg dvd hire and laundry facilities.
5. DOGS are very welcome, but must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the site, and never left alone in the Lodge. In the interests of hygiene they are not allowed on the furniture and we would ask you to bring bedding with you for the dog to sleep on. As children play around the Lodges dogs must be exercised off site. Dogs must be at least 6 months old and booked in advance.
6. MOTOR VEHICLES, BICYCLES AND BOATS are parked on site at the owner’s risk, and no responsibility will be taken by the proprietor for any damage or loss.
7. All Lodges are non-smoking.
8. Our VAT Number is 360 1784 08